• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
This is the Sunshine Blogger Award. My nomination comes by way of Benjamin Grossman. Follow his blog if you haven’t already. He is a cool writer.
Questions for me:
- What genre of music do you think your writing falls under?
I think that my writings fit the indie one. Such genre does not follow rules. My poems are as free as me.
- Do you prefer falling or landing?
I take falling as if I were jumping in order to fly for ever.
- Would you take a one-way trip that landed you on Mars?
Jupiter may be my better one.
- What does your writing space look like?
Funny question. In fact, I sit on a wooden bench next to the flowers. Then I write down my thoughts on my bujo.
- Did you like reading when you were young?
I used to read Spanish novels. One was “El Principito.”
- What would you tell your younger self … if anything?
Listen to me Joey, your perspective will always be changing. However, your heart and mind need to be one.
- Anything you care to share with the blogging world that you haven’t told already?
No matter what you want to write, start writing.
- Tell us your favourite place to travel or the place you hope to travel to next?
I wish I could travel to Australia.
- What is next for you writing-wise?
The next movement of this will be read in words and phrases.
- What’s your favourite thing to write: poetry, short stories, or novels?
Most of readers know that poetry is my favourite one. I wrote flash fiction and my next step is a book.
- What novel would you choose to re-read for the rest of eternity?
I do not what to read about. I only want to keep on reading.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What genre of movie do you think your writing falls under?
- Do you prefer writing at morning or evening?
- Would you like to travel to the moon?
- Why is a writing space important?
- Did you read any book that nobody recommended?
- What author who passed away would you like to meet?
- Any piece of advice for new writers?
- Is there any city would you like to live?
- What’s the next step for your writing blog/site?
- What kind of book would you like to write?
- What trilogy (movies) would you like to re-watch for the rest of eternity?
Eleven is not enough. But have a look at these wonderful blogs!
- Sundaram Chauhan
- World of Harley
- Sui Generis
- Nourish Your Soul
- Be Inspired!
- Frank Solanki
- Wordsnow Heart
- My Book World 24